Information and services are available to support Victorian renters who live in public housing.
On the Housing Vic website, you can find information on:
- your rights and responsibilities
- what you pay
- maintenance and repairs
- help for public housing renters
- health and safety
- jobs and training
- getting involved and having your say
- transferring or buying properties
- moving out of your property.
Choose from the following two options to find more information on how to your access your housing services online.