This tool will help you find what you can expect to pay for private rentals. It draws data from the Homes Victoria Quarterly Rental Report.
Use this tool to:
- Find where you can afford to live across Victoria
- Compare rental costs for different property types and across different suburbs
- Check if your rent increases are above the market rate for your suburb.
Explore recent rental prices
Your search has not returned any results
You can try:
- Changing the budget range
- Considering a different property type
- Checking if you're eligible for Commonwealth Rent Assistance
You may want to consider suburbs shown in green on the map, which do match your search.
Rental locations within your budget
Areas with matching properties within your budget
Rental details for Victoria from 1 July 2023 – 30 September 2023.
Properties rented in Victoria within your budget by location
Based on Homes Victoria Quarterly Rental Report data from 1 July 2023 – 30 September 2023.
|Median weekly rent
Compare rental prices by property type in Victoria
The number of properties are based on Homes Victoria Quarterly Rental Report data from 1 July 2023 – 30 September 2023.
Property types matching your budget